Thursday

Winter is Officially Over!


I'm DONE With Winter. 
Deal with it. 
Yeah.
Peace Out. 

Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day and cold February is over! It was a great ride, but I’m ready for the gloomiest time of year to be over! Shouldn’t it be by now? There are no more gifts to give, no more cheat days, fireworks, full chocolate boxes, or ski get aways, which means that spring is up next. Although the season of winter is unfortunately still present in March, I have decided to flip the page and welcome Spring. Also, I would like to take the time to encourage Spring dances, as opposed to rain dances, although I am aware that the two are linked.

Let me take you on a journey. Imagine white sandy beaches, the sound of waves, and birds blocking the sun as you're tanning on the beach. You might even be sipping a mojito, or piña colada. Can you hear hakuna-matata in the background? Good. Unfortunately it's March, and this image is not going to become reality for another few months. To make us all feel more optimistic about the present, I would like to introduce my very new, summer-y marine inspired collection, “Bomb Shell”, full of fish, shells and crab kisses, to encourage you, and the climate to get on with the only present I’m comfortable with, Spring/Summer ‘15. 


Save the Date: Spring 2015 officially starts on Friday, 20th March







Check out my new collection to become the absolute B O M B S H E L L 

Crab kisses from all of us, to all of you!