Sunday

Landing at Yoox and popcorn tonight...

I'm pleased to announce

Time really flies. I feel like I know how mama birds feel when her babies fly out of the nest. Happy and proud, that is. Some of my products have flown out of the nest here at Patricia Nicolas Jewellery, and have landed at Yoox.com! 

This is our third time working together, the products might not be there forever, so check it out soon. Also, Yoox is a really cool online store, so you should check it out if you're up for wasting a few hours online while eating popcorn tonight. I know I will.

El tiempo vuela y algunas de mis piezas han echado a volar y han aterrizado en Yoox.com

Es la tercera vez que trabajamos juntos, pero las piezas no van a estar ahí esperándote eternamente, así que date prisa en entrar a verlas. Además, Yoox es una tienda online con productos muy cool y seguro que te entretienes en ella un buen rato mientras comes palomitas. 


tick tock, tick tock!